HANON Raffle Terms & Conditions
- Please Note: We are currently not accepting PayPal as a payment method, however, this is subject to change.
- Our Launches site is different from our HANON site so if you have an account with HANON but not our Launches site you will need to register. You may enter more than once on your account but please be aware of the terms and conditions before doing so.
- Once your entry has been submitted you have one hour from the time of entry to cancel. We unfortunately are unable to amend size selections, address information or payment details.
- The draw end date is subject to change at any time at HANON’s discretion.
- Our draw is randomly generated therefore entries cannot be sold or transferred to anyone else. Evidence of such behaviour by any account holder will result in disqualification and account deactivation.
- HANON reserves the right to disqualify any customer that is found to be tampering with the entry process/operation of entering the draw or acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- When you enter the raffle your funds are held and a future payment is authorised on PayPal/Your bank. Any money that is taken from you is held with your PayPal account or pending on your bank and has not been taken by us. If you are successful the funds are released to us. If you are unsuccessful the authorisation will expire and the funds are released back to you.
- To enter the draw you must be age 17+, we reserve the right to deactivate any account found to be under our specified age limit.
- If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on +44 (0) 1224 593245.